Wow!!! I can’t believe I have been nominated for yet another award. Thanks to the two darlings that nominated me; Xvenussx and Natural Muse, am so grateful.
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Why did you start a blog? To encourage people to try natural alternatives to their hair, skin and health problems.
- What would be your passions? Watching movies, cooking, dancing, searching for information online.
- What are you looking for in a friendship? Understanding and trust.
- The best memory of your life would be? I don’t have a best memory yet, looking forward to it though.
- What gives you hope? God
- Is there any book/movie which changed your perspective? I used to think all romantic movies is all about lust, Korean and Indian dramas changed my view about that. It made me believe genuine love without lust is possible.
- Do you like history? I like bible history and also legendary movies such as Hercules.
- Is there an answer that you think humanity will never receive? Can’t think of any now.
- Do you usually trust people? I trust a lot and easily too, it hurts when someone breaks my trust.
- Would you rather live in the past, now (being the time you were born) or in the future? Now, because I believe God has a purpose for keeping me here this time.
- What do you think about science and technology? I think science has to do with nature and the universe while technology has to do with machinery and devices.
Natural Muse’s Questions
- How do you spend your free time?I spend my free time watching movies or surfing the internet for information.
- Who do you most admire in life? My parents, they are always ready to help anyone, they are amazing.
- What are you most afraid of? Death
- What is your strongest personal quality? Forgiveness
- What are your top 3 favourite books and why? The Bible because it contains the truth and is the greatest of all books.
- What is a skill you’d like to learn?Hair styling
- How would your friends describe you? Crazy, naughty, troublemaker, bully (lol), kind, patient.
- What genre of music do you listen you?? Anything that catch my attention, might be the beat or lyrics.
- What cheers you up when you are down? Rewatching funny movie scenes.
- Which countries have you visited?Cotonou.
- If you would live in a book, TV show or movie, what would you be? Cinderella or Rapunzel
- What or who is your source of inspiration?
- What personality trait do you dislike?
- Will you do anything to earn money?
- How do you feel and react when people talk down on you?
- Do you find it easy to please everyone?
- Which of your blog posts do you love most?
- What is your favourite color and why?
- What other language are you interested in learning?
- In your own view, what makes a good relationship?
- Do you find it easy to apologise when you are wrong?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?