Aloe vera plant is a very common plant and is largely cultivated in countries with drier climates. It is found in most skin and hair products. It is also use in some homes for beautification.
Benefits to skin and hair
- Moisturizing: Aloe vera gel can keep your skin moisturized all day long. Just apply some aloe vera gel all over your body.
- Clears acne: Applying aloe vera gel on acne can help clear up the skin and also fades acne scars.
- Relieves dandruff: White flaky scales and itchy scalp which are characteristics of dandruff can be greatly reduced with aloe vera gel. Rub some aloe vera gel on your scalp.
- Fades stretch marks: Stretch marks can be annoying and tough to deal with, you can reduce the marks with aloe vera gel.
- Hair growth: Hair loss whether thinning edges, hair breakage can be minimized by using aloe vera gel. Aloe vera is very effective for hair growth.
- Aging: Aloe vera contains vitamins that can slow down aging process, reduce wrinkles and freckles. Make a facial mask of aloe vera gel, honey and oatmeal and rinse off after 30 minutes.
- Minimize Sunburn: If you are experiencing sunburn as a result of overexposure to sun rays, using aloe vera gel on the affected part can greatly reduce the sun burns.
- Fades dark spots and lighten blemishes: You can also use aloe vera gel as a toner, it helps fade dark spots and lighten blemishes.
- Soothe burns: The cooling effect of aloe vera can help soothe burns.
- Gives soft and shiny hair: : Aloe vera can also be use to condition hair, add to your deep conditioner to get maximum conditioning and shine.
- Aids wound healing.
Do you use aloe vera on your skin and hair? Do you know any other beauty benefits of aloe vera? Please drop your comments and share. Thanks so much for reading.